| morning walk with Louie mid-morning wild blackberry snack a good day for reading... pantry donation sorting harvesting cucumbers from our garden a little one on one "Skype" time with Christine in France chocolates from Switzerland dinner @ Billy Baroo's @ Foster's Golf Course in Tukwila - me & owner Yelina Jean Claude, our friend visiting from England lamb dinner - Yummy Join in the fun and post 10 photos from your day every 10th of the month by going here to post your photos. |
October Menu Plan
-
Hey, hey, hey it's another day, and time for a new monthly menu plan! I am
thrilled that cooler weather is finally arriving in North Texas with
temperatur...
12 hours ago

3 comments:
The lamb looks mouth watering!
Your ten is lovely. I really enjoyed it and I can't wait to visit you again.
Love the Skype shot! I've never done that...
Thanks for your comment! The quinoa post is up now!
I love the blackberry shot.
Post a Comment