Cinnamon and Honey...! Drug companies
won't like this one getting around. Facts on Honey and Cinnamon:
It is found that a mix of honey and cinnamon cures most diseases. Honey
is produced in most of the countries of the world. Scientists of today
also note honey as very effective medicine for all kinds of diseases.
Honey can be used without side effects which is also a plus. Today's
science says that even though honey is sweet, when it is taken in the
right dosage as a medicine, it does not harm even diabetic patients.
Researched by western scientists:
HEART DISEASES: Make a paste of honey and cinnamon powder, put it on
toast instead of jelly and jam and eat it regularly for breakfast. It
reduces the cholesterol and could potentially save one from heart
attack. Also, even if you have already had an attack studies show you
could be kept miles away from the next attack. Regular use of cinnamon
honey strengthens the heart beat. In America and Canada, various nursing
homes have treated patients successfully and have found that as one
ages the arteries and veins lose their flexibility and get clogged;
honey and cinnamon revitalize the arteries and the veins.
ARTHRITIS: Arthritis patients can benefit by taking one cup of hot water
with two tablespoons of honey and one small teaspoon of cinnamon
powder. When taken daily even chronic arthritis can be cured. In a
recent research conducted at the Copenhagen University, it was found
that when the doctors treated their patients with a mixture of one
tablespoon Honey and half teaspoon Cinnamon powder before breakfast,
they found that within a week (out of the 200 people so treated)
practically 73 patients were totally relieved of pain -- and within a
month, most all the patients who could not walk or move around because
of arthritis now started walking without pain.
BLADDER INFECTIONS: Take two tablespoons of cinnamon powder and one
teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink it. It destroys
the germs in the bladder....who knew?
CHOLESTEROL: Two tablespoons of honey and three teaspoons of Cinnamon
Powder mixed in 16 ounces of tea water given to a cholesterol patient
was found to reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood by 10 percent
within two hours. As mentioned for arthritic patients, when taken three
times a day, any chronic cholesterol-could be cured. According to
information received in the said Journal, pure honey taken with food
daily relieves complaints of cholesterol.
COLDS: Those suffering from common or severe colds should take one
tablespoon lukewarm honey with 1/4 spoon cinnamon powder daily for three
days. This process will cure most chronic cough, cold, and, clear the
sinuses, and it's delicious too!
UPSET STOMACH: Honey taken with cinnamon powder cures stomach ache and
also is said to clear stomach ulcers from its root.
GAS: According to the studies done in India and Japan, it is revealed
that when Honey is taken with cinnamon powder the stomach is relieved of
IMMUNE SYSTEM: Daily use of honey and cinnamon powder strengthens the
immune system and protects the body from bacterial and viral attacks.
Scientists have found that honey has various vitamins and iron in large
amounts. Constant use of Honey strengthens the white blood corpuscles
(where DNA is contained) to fight bacterial and viral diseases.
INDIGESTION: Cinnamon powder sprinkled on two tablespoons of honey taken
before food is eaten relieves acidity and digests the heaviest of meals
INFLUENZA: A scientist in Spain has proved that honey contains a natural
'Ingredient' which kills the influenza germs and saves the patient from
LONGEVITY: Tea made with honey and cinnamon powder, when taken
regularly, arrests the ravages of old age. Use four teaspoons of honey,
one teaspoon of cinnamon powder, and three cups of boiling water to make
a tea. Drink 1/4 cup, three to four times a day. It keeps the skin
fresh and soft and arrests old age. Life spans increase and even a 100
year old will start performing the chores of a 20-year-old.
RASPY OR SORE THROAT: When throat has a tickle or is raspy, take one
tablespoon of honey and sip until gone. Repeat every three hours until
throat is without symptoms.
PIMPLES: Three tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder
paste. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it off
the next morning with warm water. When done daily for two weeks, it
removes all pimples from the root.
SKIN INFECTIONS:Applying honey and cinnamon powder in equal parts on the
affected parts cures eczema, ringworm and all types of skin Infections.
WEIGHT LOSS:Daily in the morning one half hour before breakfast and on
an empty stomach, and at night before sleeping, drink honey and cinnamon
powder boiled in one cup of water. When taken regularly, it reduces the
weight of even the most obese person. Also, drinking this mixture
regularly does not allow the fat to accumulate in the body even though
the person may eat a high calorie diet.
FATIGUE: Recent studies have shown that the sugar content of honey is
more helpful rather than being detrimental to the strength of the body.
Senior citizens who take honey and cinnamon powder in equal parts are
more alert and flexible. Dr. Milton, who has done research, says that a
half tablespoon of honey taken in a glass of water and sprinkled with
cinnamon powder, even when the vitality of the body starts to decrease,
when taken daily after brushing and in the afternoon at about 3:00 P.M.,
the vitality of the body increases within a week.
BAD BREATH: People of South America, gargle with one teaspoon of honey
and cinnamon powder mixed in hot water first thing in the morning so
their breath stays fresh throughout the day.
HEARING LOSS: Daily morning and night honey and cinnamon powder, taken
in equal parts restores hearing.
To SAVE be sure to click photo then click SHARE so it will store on your
follow me here- Emily Berkman
For more tips, recipes, and motivation-- join us here-- Emilys Skinny Friends- Weight Loss Support Group
1) Toothpaste: Buff a CD/DVD Apply toothpaste to a cotton ball and wipe the disc. Wash with water afterwards and you’ve got a brand new disc!
2) Cornstarch: Untangle Knots Sprinkling cornstarch into tough knots, such as shoe laces helps loosen them.
3) Walnut: Buff Dings out of Wood Furniture
Get rid of unsightly scratches and dings on wood furniture by rubbing a
walnut on the areas. The blemishes will vanish quickly and your
furniture and pocket book will be saved.
4) Club Soda: Make Your Breads Fluffier When baking, where recipes call for water, add club soda instead to make pancakes, waffles and any other breads fluffier.
5) Salt: Keep Windows Frost Free
Pour a cup of salt into a liter of water. Sponge the liquid onto the
inside of window to prevent frost from forming during the winter months.
6) Rubbing Alcohol: Remove Permanent Marker
Dab the surface that has the permanent marker on it with a cloth or
cotton ball covered in rubbing alcohol to make it disappear quickly.
7) Chap stick: Stops Bleeding When Nicked Shaving Cut yourself shaving? Just swipe some chap stick over the cut to stop that constant bleeding. No more tissue squares! Apple Juice: Removes Dandruff
Don’t ask how it works, but it does! Instead of buying a special
shampoo, just wash your hair in apple juice to rid your scalp of pesky
9) Aspirin: Get Rid of Armpit Stains on T-Shirts
Grind up an aspirin tablet or two, then make a paste out of it using
water, lemon or vinegar. Spread the paste on the stained area and let
sit for an hour before washing.
10) Olive Oil: Make Pets’ Coat Shinier Add a bit of olive oil to your pet’s food to give them a healthier, shinier coat of fur.
11) Newspapers: Clean Windows and Mirrors
Instead of using a spray and a streaky cloth, use only newspaper to
clean off your mirrors and windows for a streak-free finish.
12) Baking Soda: Remove Bugs from Windshield
Mix baking soda with warm water to make a paste. Spread the paste over
your windshield for fifteen minutes. Then wipe or spray off with a
13) Bleach: Extend Life of Flowers in Vase Add a
few drops of bleach to vase water to prevent the build-up of the slime
caused by bacteria. It works just like chlorine in a swimming pool.
14) Kitchen Dish Soap: Flea-Killing Dog Shampoo Kitchen dish soap (not dish detergent) can double as dog shampoo for its flea killing abilities.
15) Coke: Remove Blood Stains from Clothing Soak the stain in coke until the stain is dissolved, then wash the clothing as usual. Wash before the coke dries, though.
16) Honey: Remove Blemish Overnight
Have a blemish you need to get rid of by tomorrow? Put a dab of honey
on the blemish and cover it up (it’s best to use a Band-Aid) and the
honey’s natural antibacterial properties will clean out the bacteria by
17) Wax Paper: Clean Can Opener Gears Run a
few small strips of wax paper through the can opener to clean out of the
bits and pieces that have built up in the gears throughout the year.
The wax will also rub off on the gears to protect for future use as
18) WD-40: Remove Crayons from Walls Use the
lubricant and a cloth to remove stubborn crayon marks from the walls
just by spraying the wall and wiping with a cloth.
19) Chalk: Keep Ants and Slugs Out of the House
Ants and Slugs Won’t Touch Chalk. So, simply draw a line in front of
your doorway where you are having problems with these pesky critters and
they won’t cross it, meaning they won’t be able to get into your house.
20) Vinegar: Kills Weeds and Helps Flowers Grow
Vinegar is a magic wonder when it comes to gardening. It not only
kills weeds but they help flowers grow as well. Douse vinegar all around
your garden to prevent weeds from popping up and to help your flowers
to grow healthy and strong.
21) Mayonnaise: Remove Bumper Sticker
Spread mayonnaise on the bumper sticker and let sit for at least
thirty minutes. Then, rub the sticker off with a towel, leaving a clean
22) Tin Foil Ball: Replace Dryer Sheets Permanently
Instead of using a dryer sheet ball up one or a few sheets of tin foil
and toss it in the dryer. It removes the static electricity from your
clothes and one can last up to a year.
23) Banana Peel: Polish Leather Shoes Use the inside of a banana peel to give shoes a professional and natural shine that will last for quite some time.
24) Mouthwash: Cure Athlete’s Foot
Pour mouthwash on cotton balls and then swab your feet. The alcohol
will disinfect the bacteria completely if you continue this for a week
25) Baking Soda: Clean BBQ Grill Mix a cup of
baking soda with half a cup water to make a paste. Dip your brush into
the paste and scrub the grill. The caked on pieces and black residue
will come off much quicker and using baking soda is much safer and
cheaper than using cleaning chemicals.
26) Coffee Grounds: Fertilizer
Coffee is full of nutrients and vitamins that are very beneficial to
soil. That’s why some people include it in compost piles. If you want to
get the most out of your coffee, pour the grounds on areas where you
want more grass or flowers.
27) Olive Oil: Shaving Cream The smoothness of the oil can replace the need for shaving cream, and it also provides great moisture.
28) Dryer Sheets: Gets Rid of Static Electricity
Use dryer sheets to remove static electricity from things such as
clothing, TV screens or your own hair. Tame fly away strands by running a
dryer sheet over them.
29) Freezer: Freeze Candles to Make Them Last Longer
Put candles in the freezer for at least 2 hours before using. Once you
burn them, the wax will melt at a much slower pace, making them last
30) Two glasses of water: Cure Headache Water is the cure to most common headaches. To make the headache go away quickly, drink two cups of water very quickly.
31) Lemons: Deodorize Garbage Disposal
Toss whole slices of lemon into the garbage disposal then run it. The
acidity of the lemon will rid your sink of all odors and leave a fresh
scent that usually lasts for a few months.
32) Alka Seltzer: Remove Burnt-On Grease and Food Stains
When letting your pots and pans soak, throw in one or two Alka Seltzer
tablets and the caked on residue from cooking will come off easily when
33) Apple Cider Vinegar: Relieve Diarrhea
Mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar into eight ounces of water
to soothe your stomach. The taste may not be the greatest, but the
antibacterial properties of the vinegar will end the unpleasantness of
the bowel problems.
34) Toothpaste: Remove Scratches from Glass Apply toothpaste to scratch, then rub with a cloth until the scratch is gone. Make sure the glass is clean beforehand.
35) Cheerios: Relieve Pain from Poison Ivy, Chickenpox and Sunburns
Pound one to four cups of Cheerios into a powder and add to your bath
to soothe your skin while you soak. You may not feel relief while in the
tub, but you will soon after.
36) Buttons: Sort Earrings Organize your earrings and prevent them from becoming entangled by using spare buttons as holders for each pair.
37) Corn Oil: Prevent Hairballs for Pets
Add a few drops of corn oil to your pets’ food to prevent hairballs
from forming. The thick oil helps the fur pass through the animal’s
system much quicker and easily.
38) Whipped Cream: Remove Gum from Hair
There are many remedies for removing gum from hair, but this is a
lesser known one. Give it a try rather than peanut butter the next time
you’re in need.
39) Coke: Remove Oil Stains from the Driveway
Oil stains are very difficult to remove pavement, but one method
guaranteed to work is Coke. The highly acidic drink will eat away at the
oil until clean.
40) Brown Sugar: Facial Scrub A scrub
is good to do about once a month to remove dead skin and bacteria built
up in pores and remove excess oil from the skin. Brown sugar does just
as well as expensive products and will definitely result in a clearer
and smoother complexion.
41) Dryer Sheet: Lint Brush You
already know that dryer sheets remove lint in the dryer. Well, it can do
the same thing out of the dryer, too. When you’re in a fix, use a dryer
sheet. It works just as well as a lint brush, and if you like the
scent, it’s an added bonus.
42) Newspaper: Deodorize food containers and Food Drawers in the Refrigerator
For that stinky Tupperware or smelly refrigerator drawer that is too
much to deal with, toss in a sheet of newspaper overnight before you
deal with it. The paper will absorb the smell greatly reducing it or
eliminating it completely.
43) Olive Oil: Unstick a Zipper The oil will help the zipper slide more easily, fixing the problem!
44) Salt: Cool Something Quickly
You know that feeling when you’re having a BBQ and someone asks for a
drink and you realize that no one has put them in the cooler? There’s
nothing worse than a warm drink on a hot day. Chill a drink quickly, by
adding salt and water to your ice. The drinks will be cold in a matter
of minutes; saving your party and making you look smart all at once.
45) Scotch Tape: Prevent Wall from Chipping When Nailing
The wall can leave unsightly chips when hammering in a nail. Prevent
this by simply placing a piece of scotch tape over the area you’re going
to nail. The wall will be held tighter, preventing chips from
46) Alka Seltzer: Soothe Insect Bites Dissolve
two tablets into a glass of water. Then use a cloth or cotton ball to
apply it to the affected area. The red will go down and most
importantly, the itchiness will vanish usually in fifteen minutes.
47) Lemon: Whitens Whites
Add about half a cup of lemon juice to your load of whites to makes
them extra white. You can use lemon juice with bleach or detergent, so
don’t worry about mixing chemicals with the acidic lemon.
48) Banana Peel: Whiten Teeth
This may sound a little odd, but rub the inside of a banana peel on
your teeth twice a day for two weeks and you will receive the same
effect from a teeth-whitening kit. Plus, you’ll save yourself money and
the hassle of using chemicals.
49) Hair Dryer: Free Photos Stuck on Pages
If you have a photo stuck on a page that you can’t get free, try using
a blow dryer on the back of the page. It will loosen the photo from the
page and the adhesive holding it there.
50) Banana Peel: Heal Most Skin Problems
Bananas are the magical fruit, because they heal many common problems
on the skin. By rubbing the peel on your skin, you can heal bruises and
cuts and eliminate rashes, itching and warts. Basically if you have a
common skin problem, it can be cured by this fruit.