Saturday, December 08, 2007



This has been a crazy day for me. I woke up planning on cleaning house, etc. and ended up creating a funny card on jibjab.com after reading an article about it in this morning's paper. Then I went to the store and bought ingredients to make Santa hors d'hoeuvres and Reindeer cookies. Now I'm trying to figure out how to make a link to the crazy jibjab animated card for you all to see. http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/view/3MEY0s6P9TMhCqVXptfwWkoe Let's see if this works. Here are pictures of things Joe and I have created lately. You can see, we're a wee
bit nuts!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

very cute mom, I'm proud of you for posting your latest creations...did any of them actually taste good?

btw, the Goughs love your e-card!

La Dolce Vita said...

Nice x-mas decorations!!! We are going to make some x-mas cookies too...but knowing Ely, she will make all Hello Kitty shaped... (^-^)

Favorite Photos