Thursday, December 10, 2009

10 on 10 December - not....

I didn't have a photo op day today - the day started off early with a 6 month teeth cleaning, then off to the bank, Staples, Target, a 1:00 meeting at work with a health insurance broker, QFC, Bartell's, back home for a lengthy phone conversation with another broker, invoicing work, and it's now 7:30 pm and I just finished eating pizza while watching an online episode of Glee... Geesh!


But I do want to share this photo. Does anyone know what kind of bird it is? On Wednesday I heard several thumps at our front door which caused our dog Louie to run down the hall to his hiding place in our bedroom closet.... When I opened the door, this bird was on our front deck. I quickly ran to grab my camera. He tried to fly into our living room windows, but finally flew off into a tree. I'm guessing that it looked awfully bright & warm in our house, or that he was hungry.

2 comments:

Elena said...

I don't know what kind it is Pat, but he sure is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

hehe les filles je suis jalouse grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Je suis sure Pat ke tu peux savoir sur le net le genre de la bestiole hihi.
Bisous, mais je vais pas te mettre love you pdtr = pete de rire

Bien sur c est Mouahhhhhhhh
christine

Favorite Photos